Microsoft Teams for Schools Webinar #2 - How to Set up Class Notebooks
A Class Notebook is a virtual notebook that can be set up in Microsoft Teams. It is probably the most useful online learning tool and a unique feature of Microsoft Teams.
In this webinar, participants will look at;
- How set up a Class Notebook in Teams,
- How to organise your Class Notebook into different sections and topics,
- An explanation of all the different useful features of Class Note - Digital Ink, Ink to Text, Ink to Shape, Audio Feedback, Using Maths function to create graphs,
- Demonstration of Microsoft Immersive Reader which can help students with literacy difficulties and will read out the text to students,
- How to distribute virtual pages of the Notebook to students during a live lesson,
- How to monitor student work as it happens, and
- How to create an assignment or test using One Note Digital Notebook.
|Course date||21-01-2021 12:00 pm|
|Course End Date||21-01-2021 1:30 pm|
|Cut off date||21-01-2021 9:00 am|
|Location||Online (via Zoom)|