Nurture Group Theory and Practice
This course is suitable for those working with children who have social, emotional and/or behavioural difficulties, low self-esteem, low self-confidence, difficulties with self-regulation and self-expression. The course will cover:
- The practicalities of setting up and running a Nurture Group – Early Years, Primary and Secondary,
- Attachment theory and neuroscience,
- Child development and learning,
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the Boxall Profile assessment tool,
- Developing the curriculum,
- Developing a whole-school nurturing approach, and
- Monitoring and evaluation through a structured, evidence-based, planned approach.
This course will cost €200, €150 for course materials and handbooks and €50 for the Summer Course fee. (It may be possible to have this fee paid by your school). The fee also includes assessment of the optional assignment for certification.
|Course date||17-08-2020 9:30 am|
|Course End Date||21-08-2020 2:00 pm|
|Cut off date||17-08-2020 9:30 am|