The Teaching Council Online Library
Promoting a culture of shared learning in which research and leading practice is encouraged and applied within the classroom setting is an important objective for the Teaching Council. The CROÍ Research Series brings together a series of initiatives through which the Council aims to realise this goal. CROÍ stands for Collaboration and Research for Ongoing Innovation. As part of the CROÍ series, the Teaching Council’s Online Library provides registered teachers with access, free of charge, to:
- Full text for over 1,700 journals,
- Indexing and abstracts for thousands of journals,
- Full text for more than 500 books and monographs,
- Full text for numerous education-related conference papers,
- Citations for over four million articles, including book reviews,
- The Council's collection of eBooks.
Further information about the Council’s functions in relation to research is available here.